Pre-Enroll in our online University Courses on time
Available University Courses
Sales & Marketing
Learn more >
Learn more >
* The issuance rate of titles and certificates is not included.
Required documentation for all students
Passport Size Photo
Photocopy of any relevant certificate (if any)
(handwritten, stating why do you wish to enroll)
If you DO have a High Education Degree
If you DO have Professional Experienced
Photocopy of higher education degree certificate
Photocopy of official
academic record (students only)
Committing form by the students who at the time of submitting their application form they have not completed their studies (for students only)
*Present a reference letter from an organization in which you work / worked showing relevant professional experience related to the course
*Not needed if you have a High Education Degree
Certificate of Achievement
* Handling & Shipping not included.
* Handling & Shipping not included.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I assist to the courses?
What happens if I miss a class?
The courses are online you are able to assist from wherever you are in the world. You only need an computer or tablet and an Internet connection.
All our live streaming sessions are recorded for later view.
Do I need any skills to enroll in theses courses?
Are there any exams I must do to pass the course?
We only require that do have some basic computer skills. Otherwise no other essential skills are required.
Yes, you will have to pass some exams to complete this course.
What languages are the courses teached?
Do I need to have a high education degree to enroll?
We teach all our courses in Spanish and in English. If you require any other language please let us know, will be happy to assist you.
You are be able to access to these professional studies without previous university degree and with accredited experience, although in this case, you will only obtain the title of diploma and it can be issued a "Certificate of achievement"
Can I have my certificate in a language other than Spanish?
Yes, you only need to do an official translation to your own language once you get you certification.
GENERAL RULES OF THE UNIVERSITY OF VALENCIA
No application for registration will not be accepted without being properly completed.
The applicant consents to the test and / or interview for selection, previously called by the selection committee.
Selection will be made by the commission is established in each case following the orders of the director of the course.
In case of renouncing the place the student must notify the Valencia University-Enterprise Foundation – ADEIT.
REGULATIONS postgraduate courses and specialization of the University of Valencia (Excerpt)
Article 4. Access students and students to postgraduate studies.
They can access the master’s own studies, diploma and certificate college graduate:
a) The lawyers, architects, senior engineers, graduates, technical engineers and technical architects who pass the tests that, if necessary, determine the course director.
b) The students and students enrolled in first and second cycle university that have pending thirty credits at most and in the case of engineers and technicians and top architects, who have pending drafting the final year .
c) professionals without university degrees and with proven experience can always access this aspect is reflected in the proposal of the course and at the discretion of the director.
d) Access to studies that this regulation refers by those in possession of a foreign title will not require the approval of this title, and will suffice with the authorization of the director, after verification that the degree certifies level equivalent to the corresponding Spanish qualifications required for access training.
Article 5. In the Masters titles, diploma and graduate certificate.
c) The students and students referred to in Article 4 Paragraph c) obtained at the end of the course a certificate of attendance and, if approved assessment certificate of attendance and provided that in both cases have completed at least 80 % of loans.
Article 6. Access students and students specialized studies and the qualification obtained.
1. may provide access to specialized studies:
a) The candidates referred to in Article 4.
b) Those candidates who meet the requirements for access to the Spanish university.
2. Students and students will gain at the end of the course a diploma or certificate of specialization. In the event that the student is not tested or failed the assessment, a certificate of attendance to those who have completed at least 80% of loans were issued. Remote certificates will receive a certificate of achievement if they pass the assessment.
Article 13. Pre-registration.
2. If after the pre-registration period, the demand for places in a given year is below the minimum number of students stated in the proposal of the course, the course will not be taught.
Article 14. tuition.
1. The student or the student will enroll for a place full course.
2. The tuition will be made before the start of the course. Once enrolled, the student is deregistered for cause before ten working days from the start of the course will be refunded 50% of the amount paid.
3. The cancellation of registration is always justified by valid reasons which are: illness, work, economic detriment to the family unit or any other causes which, in the opinion of the director, be deemed comparable to the above.
The rate of issue of certificates is not included.
Copyright © 2016 Zenith School All rights reserved.